Thursday, February 22, 2007

Travel Writing

Travel writing is a genre all its own, and one I like to try my hand at from time to time.

If you've not seen my travel blog yet, you might enjoy having a look there. If you've got a travel blog, don't miss the link at the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar. That little widget can link you up with a great opportunity. It's connected to the Washington Post's blogroll. If you've got a good, active travel blog, click on that widget and join the fun. You stand a chance to earn a few advertising dollars, and even better, to really generate some traffic at your site.

I don't get any rewards for letting you know about this, so it's not some self-serving sort of thing. I just thought anyone with a travel blog might be interested.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: