Friday, January 19, 2007

What are you looking for?

"What kind of women do you like?"

"What kind? Any kind."

"Can you be more specific?"

"Well, I like short women and tall women, and anything in between. I like thin women and fat women and anything in between. I like black women, white women, and even green women if you have them. I like American women, Mexican women, Russian women, Greek women, Brazilian women, Indian women, Kenyan women, Chinese women, and women from any other country. You name it. The thing is, I like... women."

"OK. Well. Let me put it this way. What sort of woman do you prefer to date, right now?"

"Oh, that. Well, I would like to date a woman who looks like a model, who is looking for a serious relationship with an average guy like me, who is more traditional in her values, and who will want to stay with me forever."

"Hm. I don't know if we will have anyone for you here, sir. But, I do know of a place that has exactly the sort of women you are looking for. Lover's Planet."

"Lover's Planet?"

"Yes. The online dating site. If you want a woman like that, Lover's Planet is the place you need to go."

No comments: