I've been tagged by familyfunandfaith to list seven random facts about myself. Silken had already tagged me to do it on my high fidelity blog, but I'll do seven new facts here.
The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I was on a "Duck Tour" today (a vessel which travels on both land and sea)
2. When I was 7 years old, I got hit in the forehead by a baseball thrown by a college kid who lived in the apartment complex where my family lived
3. I was bumped up to first class due to overbooking on a long-distance flight, but only on the shortest segment of the flight
4. I learned to ride a bicycle on a white bike with a banana seat that was much too big for me at the time
5. I suffered an injury to my achilles tendon that took several years to diagnose, and will probably never be back to 100% strength
6. I played the trumpet all through jr. high and high school, and some in college
7. Tomorrow, I will be on a hot air balloon
Who I'll tag now:
Mom and More
Subscribe in a reader