Thursday, June 07, 2007

I am excited

I just got some good news! Two of my poems have been accepted for publication in Aoife's Kiss, a magazine which focuses on sci-fi poetry. Both are a part of a collection I have been working on, largely dealing with sci-fi related themes. I am pleased that they have been accepted.

Actually, I sent 5 poems, each quite different from the others, in order to test the market and see if I had anything that might fit. It's nice to know that something does.

The poems will be appearing in September, one in print and one online. There are several publications put out from Sam's Dot Publishing, who produces Aoife's Kiss. If you think you have something that might fit there, do drop it to them. I think you will find their feedback helpful.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: