Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Walt Disney World Tickets, discounted

I've been to Universal Studios more times than I can quite remember, including one when I was really jetlagged. I never fail to enjoy it when I go. My family has a video from my first trip there, back in 1984. It "starred" my dad, my younger sister, and myself in a western flick. We all enjoyed being in it, and having the memories on video is a nice thing.

We have always taken in Universal Studios on the same trips where we've enjoyed Disney's theme parks. The package of enjoying both great places together is pretty amazing, one that can't quite be beat.

I really enjoy the fact that in Florida there is so much more to it than the same old thing you might see in other places where you'd be likely to go for a holiday. You have Disney World, Epcot Center, Universal Studios, Disneyquest, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks. And at night, there are lots of great dinner shows, including Arabian Nights, the Pirate Adventure Show, and Medieval Times. All are a whole lot of fun.

And here's some great news for you; if you are heading to Orlando, you can get Walt Disney World Tickets at really low prices, and you can get discount tickets to other great attractions in the area as well. Just visit orlandofuntickets.com, and you'll find all sorts of great tickets and packages, and at very good prices.

A trip to Orlando is loads of fun for the whole family. By booking discount tickets, you can make it affordable too.

 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Post , I would like to give a thanks for sharing this one . i love Disney world specially Snow White.
Disney World Tickets in discount will give more enjoy