Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Jefferson Scott

Jefferson Scott kind of sounds like the name of a president or something. It's not. At least, not that I know of.

Instead, Scott is a science fiction author. I stumbled across his books on a list of good authors of Christian fiction back when I was doing my masters studies. I bought a couple of his books, and have enjoyed what I've read of him.

His stories are not hard core science fiction. Instead, they are more like high tech detective novels. The action is fast paced, and the baddies are always some sort of high tech company bent on world domination.

I've enjoyed his novels for a relaxing sort of read. Maybe he isn't going to be winning any prizes for great literature, but Scott does give you an entertaining read.



 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: