Monday, April 23, 2007

Do We, in fact, Need Another Hero?

It seems my main blog site might be about to give up the ghost, as the site is down more than up these days. I'll be transferring lots of posts over to my other blogs from that one. This is one of those.




I've not yet stopped thinking about my recent rereadings of Thoreau's Civil Disobedience. I posted here on some thoughts prompted by the synchronicity of reading Thoreau while being subject to new airline restrictions, and how this might relate to the question of one's civil rights. It has led me to a continued consideration of the question of the heroic.

The rest of this post has been moved to its new home at HubPages


-- sorry for the inconvenience --



More reflections on the hero, the heroic and heroism

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: