Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Review this Blog

Did you know you can get paid for blogging? I am.

I don't mean that I am getting rich off of it or anything like that, but I do have a regular income trickling in. It is averaging over US$500 per month at the moment, and growing.

If you'd like to get started turning your blog into a money maker, you can start with Pay Per Post. Here's what you do:

First, click this tab:


Then, you can sign up there.

When you've done so, you'll be given an offer, which is to write a review of this blog.

When it is approved, you'll be paid $7.50, and so will I.

And that is just the beginning. You'll see a bulletin board full of opportunities to monetize your blog. Each time you post one of PPP's ads, you can make a few bucks. Some are fairly big earners, but most are a few bucks at a time. What I have found, though, is that if you are consistent, you can have a regular income.


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: