Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just because I am paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get me

"So you think we are out to get you, and that we are based in South Africa?"

"Aha! So you admit it!"

"Admit what? I've only asked you a question."

"Yes, but you gave yourself away."

"Oh? How so?"

"You said 'we.' That proves it. You are one of Them. I knew it all along!"

"Nonsense. It means nothing of the sort."

"Sure, that's what they all say. But you've really slipped up this time."

"Oh I have, have I? Look, I want you to read this article for discussion at our next session."

"Yes. That is how They -- You -- always work, isn't it? Distributing your propaganda."

"Oh, nonsense. Just read it whenever you have time, and we will discuss it at our next meeting."

"Yeah, ok. Sure. I'll read it."

"You will, won't you? You aren't just saying that?"

"Of course."

"Promise?"

"Sure. I promise."

"Remember, we don't break our promises."

"Hm. You don't?"

"No. Never."

"I see."

showintale's blog

No comments: