Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sci Fi Channel on at last

My cable service only recently connected the Sci-Fi Channel here in Singapore. I am enjoying having it as an option, even though I haven't had a lot of time to watch TV lately. But when I do get a bit of down time to enjoy a program or two, I almost always tune in to the Sci-Fi Channel.

There are lots of reruns of old television series, and that is fun. There are plenty of movies on the weekends too, most of them older. It is a lot of fun to be able to pick up old films, especially those for which I am not particularly interested in buying the DVDs.

I haven't gotten to see the series Firefly yet, but the advertisements have captured my interest. I will try to tune in this week to see if it is as good as the ads promise.

One way or another, I am glad to finally have the channel connected here in Singapore!


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: