Monday, July 09, 2007

Podcast

I am just beginning to get the hang of this whole podcasting thing. I know, I know... I should've figured it out long ago, but I just never quite got around to doing so. But podcasts really are a great bit of technology, and I am excited about those I've started engaging with.

Inside Online Education has figured out the benefits of podcasting. You can listen to their press release aboutCapella University, exploring the whole study online experience. It is interesting to hear what they have to say about this institution, with its 14 year history of providing high-quality online educational options for students from all over the world. I think you'll enjoy hearing more about this school, especially if you are considering studying for a bachelor's or postgraduate degree. They have numerous programs available, and are well worth checking out.

Give a listen to the podcast and see what you think.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: