Monday, November 27, 2006

What are you worried about?

"So what has caused this concern in you, about my links and my website and all this?"

"Oh, you know... I've always really only been concerned for your own well-being and all. I don't warn you like this for nothing, and I certainly don't get anything out of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what do you think I get out of it?"

"Oh who knows? Maybe you yourself are working for some higher ups that give you a promotion if you somehow 'convert' me."

"Is that what you think?"

"Me? Oh no. Not at all."

"Then why did you say that?"

"I was just stating a hypothetical. To make a point."

"Yeah, well. You've made your point."

"What do you mean?"

"Is someone listening to us?"

"What?"

"Or watching us?"

"No. Of course not."

"Yeah. Sure. OK."

"You look uncomfortable."

"No- Ahem. No. Not at all."

No comments: