Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just to clarify...

"So you're saying you don't trust anyone enough to even buy things online?"

"Well, it is scary, ya know."

"Sure. There are plenty of scary things in life that we do every day, though."

"Yeah? Do you?"

"Sure."

"Not me. I'm careful. I know how to keep out of danger."

"Yes, well... you do walk down the street don't you?"

"No, I walk on the sidewalk."

"That's what I meant."

"Oh. Then, yeah."

"But that is pretty dangerous. Someone could mug you."

"Uh... not if you are careful. Like me. I know They are always watching, so I watch my back. Ya know?"

"Yes. Well... the point is, you do things, even if they are scary, sometimes."

"What's that got to do with shopping online?"

"Well, surely you see the connection I'm making. You claim it's dangerous to give out private details. I'm saying it's no more dangerous than things you do in life every day."

"Oh. Hm. I see."

showintale's blog

No comments: