Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Query

"So you're sayi--"

"Shhhh!!!!!!! Didn't I tell you to keep your voice down?"

"Well, I just--"

"No, no, no, no! You don't understand how serious this is! Move over here closer... closer... there. If we keep our voices down, like this, we can talk more privately. Maybe then we stand a chance. Maybe."

"OK. So you're saying that someone is watching us?"

"Not just us. They are everywhere. And They have a finger in everything."

"OK. But who are 'they'."

"Listen, buddy, I know better than to risk that -- you know who They are."

"Well, what makes you so sure they care who we are? Tell me, when is the last time you saw one of them."

"Wait a second. You're one of Them, aren't you?"

"No. How could I be one of them?"

"Yeah, I should've known. Oh great. How did you find me?"

"Sir, you came in here of your own accord. Remember? You checked in yesterday."

"Yeah, that was a good cover. Real good."

"Listen, I want you to answer some questions for me. When did you first begin to feel someone was watching you?"

"I ain't saying nothing."

"Don't be silly. I'm not one of them. Just tell me when this whole thing started."

"Nope."

"Come on, now. Be reasonable. Didn't you come here for help?"

--

"Nothing to say?"

"Not a word. I know how you operate, and I won't be duped again. HELP!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'VE GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--"

showintale's blog

No comments: