Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

I saw Snow White and the Huntsman when it was in theaters, and forgot to review it here.  Forgive the tardiness of this review, but if you haven't caught it yet, it's not too late to find the DVD.

When I saw the movie trailers, I went back and forth on whether I wanted to see this one.  I am very glad I did though.  It was enjoyable, quite funny, and a nice take on the Snow White story.  I took my 2 younger nephews to see it.  One of them had asked if it was going to be scary, maybe a little concerned that it would linger in his dreams longer than he'd like.  As it turned out, it was actually not even as scary as I expected it to be.  Though there were some dark elements, they weren't treated with any unnecessary gore or anything.  And the humor in the whole surprised me a little.  It was funnier than I had expected.


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: