Friday, June 17, 2011

Batman Begins

I caught Batman Begins on TV the other day.  It seems that it's one that I missed when it was in the cinema.  It was not too bad, though I liked The Dark Knight better.  (It was on after Batman Begins, actually, but it was getting late and I didn't want to stay up and watch it again.)  It was, however, better than some of the earlier Batman films that kind of turned me off of the series for a while.  I thought Liam Neeson was a pretty good choice for casting, and enjoyed watching his character.

With Green Lantern and X-Men out this summer, this channel on StarHub is showing a lot of "comic book movies" over the next few weeks.  I don't know if I'll have much time to catch many more of them, but I did enjoy this one.



 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: