Saturday, May 05, 2007

Small Business Solutions

I have been using an internet telephone software for quite a while now. It has become the main way that I keep in touch with my family and friends overseas, and also with my friends and colleagues when I travel. For personal use, the free software I use is ideal.

For a regular business traveler, though, the free technology I use would not be sufficient. VoIP Small Business Phone Systems would be a more ideal solution for the business traveler, keeping her or him in touch with the home office on as regular a basis as needed. And, unlike the free stuff I use, it won't be constantly getting cut off or having other strange and not-so-wonderful things happen here and there.

If you're a frequent traveler, check out Xpander Communications. They specialize in setting up and servicing small business phone systems for companies looking to improve and explore new technologies such as Voice Over IP.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: