Saturday, May 19, 2012

Catching Up

Since I got back to Singapore from Shanghai, I've been able to do a bit of catching up on my reading.  While I've read several books (I'll review some of those lately), I think what I've enjoyed most has been catching up on the magazine subscriptions that have come in while I was away (3 months' worth of 'em).  And, best of all, I've still got several to go, so I've got things to look forward to.

I just finished the most recent (April-June 2012) issue of Star*Line today, the official magazine of the Science Fiction Poetry Association, and found lots of good things there (including reviews of a couple of books I intend to buy). "How Things Change," by James Door, had me laughing out loud.  I really enjoyed that piece.

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: