Monday, September 29, 2008

do you schedule your posts?

One of the nice features of using Blogger is that you can schedule your posts to come out in advance. I've found this to be useful when I am traveling. Also, I've used it on blogs like this one where I write about a fairly specific type of book and movie (here being mostly science fiction and speculative fiction / poetry). Sometimes I will have a lot of material ready at one time, and sometimes I might have busier periods where my leisure reading time is a bit cramped. I've found the scheduling feature to be useful for those times. I've noticed it being useful partly because it is a feature not available at some of my other blog sites, and I miss it there.

What about you? Is this a feature you use? When does it most come in handy?

 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: