Monday, October 09, 2006

Keeping My Mouth Shut

Alright. I've learned a lesson. I can't keep talking, no matter what they do to provoke me. No matter what. I just have to keep my mouth shut and bear it. I can't say anything. Maybe they'll stop noticing me then.

But that doesn't stop me from writing. I'll put all my thoughs down here and keep it all private. They won't know, and maybe They won't drug me anymore then. I don't want anymore of Their drugs. That was horrible, thinking They really had me in Their control for all the time I was out. Terrible.

But I don't think They got anything. No, that little weasel in the white coat and black glasses didn't seem none to happy the next time we met. No, I think I foiled Them. Them and Their stupid drugs. But I outsmarted Them still.

I've got to get out of here before They do get to me though. I can't take it forever, even though I'm careful.

Maybe that guy in the cell next to me will help. I don't know yet if he can be trusted, but I'll see if I can't get him talking some more. He might be of some use.

For now, I'll just have to shut my mouth and bear up under the strain.

showintale's blog

No comments: